What Is A Concussion?
Concussions can occur from a blow to the head, neck, or body such as when colliding with another player while playing a sport, a fall, a car accident, etc.
Symptoms are variable but often include:
- Blurred or double vision
- Difficulty concentrating
- Light and/or sound sensitivity
Let Us Help You Recover
Seeing a trained professional, such as a Physical Therapist, is one of the most important things you can do for your road to recovery! Our therapist(s) will do a full evaluation and provide you with a comprehensive treatment plan consisting of:
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Vision Training
- Treatment for cervical (neck) dysfunction and headaches
- Aerobic exercise training
- Safe return to play/work guidance
Ready to Get Better?
Contact one of our offices today to begin your journey back to wellness.